Select a Product Category
RET's industrial LED products are high-quality and energy-efficient. The robust, vibration-resistant housings and sleek designs make RET's LED lighting and indicators ideal for a wide range of industrial and mobile applications.
WLS15 - Low Profile Strip Light
Banner's Low Profile WLS15 Strip Light allows Easy Installation in the tightest of spaces
- Professional Grade LED strip light easy and cost-effective to illuminate machines, work spaces, and mobile equipment.
- The WLS15 provides bright, even illumination with no hot spots.
- Operates within the 12 V dc and 24 V dc ranges.
- A Space-saving design of the WLS15 enables installation in confined areas and very tight spaces.
- The WLS15 has a slim 15 mm profile that will not obstruct sight lines or disrupt the work environment.
- Available as cascadable models for a continuous length of lighting, with a minimum of wiring.
- This rugged, IP67-rated light fixture will perform reliably in challenging indoor and outdoor environments.
- Available in 220 mm, 360 mm, 500 mm, 640 mm, 920 mm or 1200 mm.
WLB32 - Industrial LED Lighting
Banner’s WLB32 is an ultra-bright LED fixture that features an even light output to eliminate glare.
- Energy efficient for overall cost savings
- High/Low/Off switch allows users to customise light levels
- Available as cascadable models for a continuous length of lighting, with a minimum of wiring
- Metal housing, shatterproof window
- Easy installation with snap clips, or a choice of magnetic or angle brackets
- Available in AC or DC models
- Available in 285 mm, 570 mm, 850 mm or 1130 mm
- Available in many different colours
- Cabled and Pluggable units available
TL70 - Tower Lights
A bigger, brighter tower light indicator is available as modular segments or pre-assembled with the flexibility to customise as needed.
- Big and bright 70 mm tower lights have two banks of LEDs
- Rugged, water-resistant IP65 housing with UV stabilised material
- Customise lights for your application by selecting solid ON or flashing for each light segment
- Colour segments available in one-colour, two-colour, and three-colour models
- Audible modules available in adjustable 92 dB or 101 dB alarm, each with four selectable tones - pulsed, chirp, siren or continuous
- Supports up to six one-colour segments, up to five one-colour segments plus one audible module, or one multicolour segment and a single one-colour or audible module in one device
- Indicator segments appear gray when off to eliminate false indication due to ambient light
- User friendly with just a few easy steps to complete installation
K30, K50 & K70 - Touch Lights
The EZ-Light Touch Series touch buttons combine a large, bright indicator with solid-state, touch-activated switching capability, ideal for lean manufacturing and bin-picking operations. Simple operation with the touch of a finger, hand or whole palm
- Easily actuated with bare hands or work gloves
- Rugged, fully encapsulated IP69K construction for high-pressure wash-down environments
- Models with either latching or momentary outputs
- Ideal for pick-to-light and call button applications in a variety of industries
- 1-, 2- and 3-colour models available to solve a variety of applications
- RGB LED Technology now available on new K30L2 and K50L2 models