Banner introduce the brand new SGS Safety Grid Systems.
These Safety Grid Systems are cost-effective multiple beam safety light devices for access and long-range perimeter guarding applications. They are available in Emitter/Receiver models capable of safeguarding over very long distances and in easy-to-deploy Active/Passive models that offer additional cost savings. SGS Safety Grid Systems are certified as Type 4 safety devices and use 2, 3, or 4 beams, used for access and perimeter guarding. SGS Safety Grid Systems are available with or without integral muting.
• Models with integrated muting; no external module or controller is needed to enable muting.
• Muting sensors can be directly connected to the device. Also available are Muting Arm Kits, in four configurations with pre-mounted hardware and Q20 retroreflective sensors and reflectors.
• Active/Passive systems consist of a mirror assembly and an active transceiver that houses both the emitter and receiver. Only one side requires power and wiring.
• Heavy-duty aluminum housing
• On-board alignment lamp and indicators
• DIP switches enable quick configuration
• Highly immune to EMI, RFI, ambient light, weld flash, and strobe light
• Protected heights of 500, 800, 900 or 1200 mm
• Long-range models with up to 60 m range available
• Models use 2, 3, or 4 beams with beam spacing from 300 to 500 mm
• Emitter/Receiver models are sold as a set. Active/Passive units are sold separately.