Select a Product Category
Banner Engineering’s proprietary RF protocol coupled with license-free frequency hopping technology makes for reliable and secure radio communications. Our flexible and easy-to-commission wireless devices are designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions while maintaining reliable signal transmission over very long distances.
Simple Wireless Replacement Products
Banner Engineering’s SureCross wire replacement products are designed to be easy to use. They easily replace discrete, analog, serial, and ethernet signal wires. With no setup software needed, these radios are easy to apply, use, and support. Many of these simple to use models include pre-defined I/O mapping between two devices.
Wireless I/O and Data Networks
- A network includes a Gateway and upto 47 nodes that operate in the same frequency band.
- Input-to-output mapping is controlled by a configured Gateway or supported through serial communication.
- I/O can be tailored to accommodate up to twelve functions per device.
- Open design supports inputs from sensors and devices made by Banner and other manufacturers.
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) and Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) architecture combine to ensure reliable data delivery.
- Multiple network and protocol options make it easy to link to an industrial host system.
- FlexPower devices enable sensing solutions never before possible.
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz frequency models are available to accommodate worldwide communication standards.
- Configured kits are available as a starting point; add Nodes through the configurable Gateway to expand an application solution.
The new Solexy RX series antenna coupler makes it easier to use wireless products in hazardous areas. This unique design is the only barrier design that is Explosion Proof with an internal Intrinsically Safe Barrier, and allows you to use a standard passive antenna or a cable run to a remote antenna. No glands and no space inside the Ex housing is required. This barrier is mounted into the enclosure wall, providing the flame proof protection.